Let your personality come shining through with a nearly endless supply of ringtones for a Samsung cell phone. You don't want to feel restricted to the ringtones that were pre-installed on your mobile phone, do you? Go ahead, express yourself.
Where to Get Ringtones for a Samsung Cell Phone
Realistically, finding ringtones for a Samsung cell phone is no different than finding ringtones for virtually any other brand of phone. If you happened to find a website that has quickly become your favorite source of ringtones for a Motorola or Nokia cell phone, you can likely use the same site to get your hands on some killer Samsung ringers as well.
Among some of the best places to find unique cell phone rings, whether it be for a Samsung or any other brand, include:
- Zedge.net: A paid resource site that also contains a huge gallery of user-created ringtones. You are limited to 30 downloads per day, which should be more than enough for even the most enthusiastic of enthusiasts.
- Ringtone Mania: This website will contain a variety of polyphonic ringtones, all of which should be available for free. If you are looking for MP3 ringtones, you will have to look elsewhere though.
- Your current cellular provider: By and large, most cellular operators are able to sell you new and unique ringtones that can be sent directly to your cell phone. This applies to everyone from Telus Mobility to T-Mobile. Just ask your local representative for more information.
How to Upload New Ringers
There are several different methods that you can use to get those ringtones for a Samsung up onto your phone. Each handset can be slightly different, so it is best to refer to the instruction manual supplied with your handset. That said, you can also read our guide on how to add ringtones and wallpaper for a few ideas.
Generally, the easiest way to upload ringtones for a Samsung is to make use of the memory card slot. Ensuring that the memory card is formatted correctly for your phone, you can then insert the phone into a card reader on your computer. It will show up as an external drive, not unlike a USB flash drive, and then you can just drag-and-drop your ringtone files. Ringers will typically be one of three formats: MP3, WAV or MIDI.
From there, you can reinsert the memory card into your phone and set the new files as your ringtone. Bear in mind that some cellular network operators may disable certain features on your phone, so you may not be able to use all MP3 ringtones.
Popular Mobile Phone Ringtones
Naturally, choosing the right rigntones for a Samsung cell phone will depend largely on your personality and preferences. To give you an idea of what is possible, here are a few ringtone articles for you to consider. Each of guides will contain links to where you can find those kinds of ringtones.
- Bruce Springsteen: All the rock fanatics in the audience can rest assured that The Boss approves of you jamming to his tunes every time someone calls.
- Christmas: Feeling festive? As the snow comes down and Santa makes his rounds, you may want to celebrate with ringtones for the season. There's nothing stopping you from using these festive ringers all year 'round either!
- Video Games: Whether you're a fan of old school Mario or you're more into the latest Metal Gear Solid game, you can let the world know through an assortment of video game-inspired ringtones on your Samsung phone. Tetris, anyone?