Personalization shouldn't cost an arm and a leg, so finding free ringtones for Kyocera phones-and any phones, really-is one easy way to get your phone to say something about who you are, what you like, and perhaps even what you're going through at any given time.
What You May Need
Before you get started on your pursuit for free ringtones, you may need to acquire some information from your service provider or some equipment from a cell phone accessories store. According to the Kyocera Wireless Ringtones site, you may need the following to get your free ringtones for Kyoceras:
- Data cable for a Kyocera phone
- Over-the-air capabilities (these depend on your service provider, so check with them) or synchronization desktop software
You can also download free ringtones for Kyocera phones from the Kyocera site too. Simply select your phone's model from a drop-down list and then choose a song. If you need more information about how to get the ringtone from your computer to your phone, be sure to click on the Kyocera Ringer Setup Guide after you choose your phone model.
Get Free Ringtones for Kyocera Phones
- Myxer.com may look intimidating at first, but some of their ringtones are free. You can get their pick of the day or go exploring on your own. See what's popular now or browse your favorite genre. If you're looking for something specific, you can also search right from the main page.
- Free Mobile Fun: With a name like that, it should be one of your first stops when you are looking for a free ringtone! There are instructions there about how to download the tones to your phone or to your computer first, then your phone. If you're looking for a new ringtone but you don't know which to choose, check out their lists of the latest downloads, the top user downloads, and the top rated free ringers for Kyoceras.
- Mobango.com allows you to select your phone first so you don't find a ringtone you love and then find that it won't work for your Kyocera. You can download the ringtones directly to your phone or to your computer. In addition, you can also see who else likes the ringtone you're considering and subscribe to their account to get updates on their uploads, their friends, their favorites, and more. If you feel like branching out beyond ringtones, that's no problem; images, videos, games, and more are on the site too.
A Bargain, but Not Free
Sometimes you may have a song in mind that you want to download, but you just can't find it anywhere for free. In those cases, you may want to turn to cheap, but not free, sites.
- Ringophone.com lets you download all you'd like for a set fee. You can pay for six months or twelve months at one time and then go crazy downloading all you would like. If you're the type who likes to download something different almost daily, this is a great approach for you. You can also get wallpapers; they are included with the one-time fee.
- Scrup.com and Fun for Mobile offer ringtones and more for $9.99 per month.
A Final Word
Finding free ringtones for Kyocera phones is completely doable. Just make sure you have the necessary equipment first, like a cable to transfer the ringtone from your computer to your phone. Want to download them directly to your phone? Check with your cell phone service provider to find out if your phone is capable of doing so, and if it is, how much it will cost. Be sure to read all of the fine print when you're attempting to download free ringtones. Some sites will list them as free, but there may be hidden charges or you could be transferred to a site that offers you ringtones for $9.99 per month.